Embers Scented Tin Candle

£12.00

Embers Scented Tin Candle

A log Fire Fragrance in a handmade tin candle from St Eval, Cornwall.
Evocative of a roaring log fire in winter. This candle is hand poured into a practical tin.  It has a long lasting burn time of up to 45 hours.

 

  • Burn Time: 45 hours
  • Size: 7.6cm x 7.6cm (3 x 3″)
  • Fragrance: Embers
  • Fragrance Description: The heart warming scent of a real log fire at Christmas
Enjoy your favourite St. Eval fragrance no matter wherever you are with this fabulous Embers Scented Tin Candle. With a beautiful scent throughout, this candle comes in timeless kraft packaging.  As a result it will fit perfectly in your home.

Keep the lid on our tin candles when not in use to prevent dust from settling. Achieving an even burn… It’s all in the first burn!
The most important rule applies to the very first time you light your candle. For the first burn, you must let the candle burn long enough to ensure the wax melts all the way to the edges of the candle. For best results burn candle 3-4 hours at a time. Never move it whilst lit and wait until the wax hardens. Trim the  wick to approximately 5mm. Remove wick trimmings, match stubs and any other foreign objects.

A true log fire scent, this fusion of cedarwood and musk comes together with spicy cinnamon to create a rich, warming fragrance perfect for winter.

1 in stock

Gift Wrap Design

Blue and Gold (£0.00)

Gift Wrap Design

Blue and Gold (£0.00)

£12.00

You may also like…

Contains: 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone, 4-tert-Butylcyclohexyl acetate, Eugenol, Cinnamaldehyde
NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Always place candle on appropriate heat resistant base or holder on a flat stable surface, away from draughts and flammable objects. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May produce an allergic reaction. Avoid release to the environment. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations