What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” –Richard Bach.
- Chronicle your recovery journey in these welcoming pages.
- This prompted, interactive journal is a tool on your road to renewal.
- As you write, one day at a time, you log the course of intention and resolve, with its gifts and challenges.
- Each daily journal page features an inspirational quote. In the chart that follows, ”The Sober List,” record your intentions and insights, triggers and strategies.
- Journal your journey, one day and one page at a time, in the ”Daily Pages.” Write about any gifts or challenges of the day. Each page features an inspirational quote.
- In the final section, ”The Road Ahead,” reflect on the journey so far, and use the insight of clear vision to chart your course in the days ahead.
- 160 pages.
- 6.25 in/15.87 cm wide x 8.25/20.95 cm high.
- Ribbon bookmark.
- Removable cover band.
1 in stock